Here at World of Books, our passion really is the books and getting as many people reading as we possibly can. We have spent many an hour in our local libraries and we have found our favourite 10 which we would love to visit:
- Bibliotheca Alexandrina, Alexandria
- Old Library, Trinity College, Dublin
- Bodleian Library and Divinity Schools, Oxford
- Rampur Raza Library, Uttar Pradesh
- Biblioteca Medicea Laurenziana, Florence
- Austrian National Library, Vienna
- Klementinum Library, Prague
- Real Gabinete Português de Leitura, Rio de Janeiro
- Boston Public Library, Massachusetts
- Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana, Venice
Good news all of the above libraries are open to the public. We are packing our bags now!
Have you been to a beautiful library, maybe your local library is breath-taking? Tell us in the comments below.